2 part dosing Equipment

Geo_6

BRS Member
Dear reefers,
Any recommendations on a 2 part dosing pump?
Thank you,
G

I believe all the major brands will get you by. I've used coral box in the past as well as the the BRS one's. Currently, I have a GHL doser 2.1 sitting idle. One day I'll actually set it up to dose my daily elements.

I like the kamoer. I have used both the 4 head and the single head bluetooth one. Both have been great. Easy to buy and replace the heads if needed too (although I haven't had to).

When I first started dosing years ago I grabbed a cheap jeabo dp4. Since then I've gotten a apex DOS and also a coralbox wifi for different tanks. Years later the cheap jebao is still going strong, no problems with others either. Like Paul said, all the major brands can do the job. Check reviews and get what your comfortable with, money wise and reliability.

Thank you all for your fast replies..
Kamoer looks pretty good. Anyone used read sea ones?

Thank you all for your fast replies..
Kamoer looks pretty good. Anyone used read sea ones?
The Red Sea ones are noisy and the aqua beat or whatever it's called app is kind of wonky. If you're going to be dosing slowly they are good. I guess they all depends on what you are planning to dose. If you have an apex I would just go for the DOS. DHL has a standalone unit that I've read is solid but don't have 1st hand use.I have one of the Kamoer XT pro and I'm very happy with it. The app is pretty smooth as well. Aquavitro Sentía is also another good choice and you can modulate them. And ofcourse the very popular and expensive ecotech versas.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back