Ann. 2018 Annual BRS Auction, June 24th, Framingham Elks 450 Union St

It works like a reg auction if you've ever been we have pics on the screen and you can see the coral but chances are it will be stressed /closed up and then the bidding begins it's my favorite part of year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh ok, I've never been to an auction. It makes sense considering i'll probably be the youngest attendee there

Oh ok, I've never been to an auction. It makes sense considering i'll probably be the youngest attendee there

You're older than I was when I joined and went to my first auction, and based on some of the donations, this is looking to be a good one to make your first.

Hey guys I sort of need your help Dong was super generous and he donated a ton of stuff I realize I don’t have enough room in my tank to hold all of it and we’re still a few days away. W
7d1b779e96605a4c6ab3eeca2dcf9b37.heic
b44cead6f6f3ec9545fe00203b29db46.heic
66456d53434d7ec449481ea58d6bacb0.heic
ould anyone be willing to meet up with me sometime tonight to take some of his things for tomorrow I live in Arlington but could drive out to give it to you I wouldn’t want to see anything get harmed.

Hey guys I sort of need your help Dong was super generous and he donated a ton of stuff I realize I don’t have enough room in my tank to hold all of it and we’re still a few days away. W
7d1b779e96605a4c6ab3eeca2dcf9b37.heic
b44cead6f6f3ec9545fe00203b29db46.heic
66456d53434d7ec449481ea58d6bacb0.heic
ould anyone be willing to meet up with me sometime tonight to take some of his things for tomorrow I live in Arlington but could drive out to give it to you I wouldn’t want to see anything get harmed.

Text me. I have a frag rack you can use depending on how many you need housed, or if there is no room in your tank.

508-361-0885

Thanks sorry my post got messed up with the pic. Anyways I could really use someone who could home some of the corals until the event I only have a 30 and 5 gallon and 1 rack so can only fit so much. It should keep ok in the cooler there’s a lot of water but anyone with room it would be really helpful I could drop off to you tomorrow if possible. Anyways pumped for Sunday!

is there and Auction Items List available with pictures and item numbers available yet to browse? @aresangel ,@Bendint ,@AlbertG

Hi Dilligaf,

To be honest, I don’t know the template or how to organize the auction database like previous boards. I am going to get it on an excel sheet today when my son takes his nap and share it via google link sonoeople can browse my progress as I get things entered.

Sorry we had a large change over of bod from last year and everyone who ran the auction program is out now [emoji22]

I'm donating a variety of snail packs (my reef cleaners order arrived in time!) and a Christmas tree macro algae. No photos of snails - we all know what snails look like...

Attachments

• IMG_20180623_192132.jpg
    IMG_20180623_192132.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 334
What time will the actually bidding start? And if your interested in bidding on corals when do you think you'll get to those?

Hi everyone,

Sorry we didn’t get to respond to your questions. The Board and volunteers were setting up the auction since the early morning.

We hope you made the drive and got what you wanted!

I wanted to give a shout out to Volunteers @CAPSLOCK and @Phinfan for helping out organize, set up, and tear down, as well as @Bendint ‘s little girl helping us out as well!

We had a successful auction/fundraiser for the club and hope everyone got a deal on something.

I only got yelled at a little for my spending by my wife, but that would have happened whether I spend $40 or $400 so not too worried [emoji23].

I hope everyone had a great time and I will see you all in September for Fragtastic show! (Date to be announced)

Tim

Had a great time. Big thanks to all those that volunteered to get it organized. Just got done acclimating everything. And it's in the qt tank.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back