2019 Official par meter thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aresangel

Tim- 2020- Secretary, 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Officer
We are starting a new par meter thread and I mpsteve will be heading this up to hopefully improve the tracking of the par meter. Please read this full post, and make sure all rules are followed. When I start getting private messages and all the correct info is not included I may be to busy to reply and you may be skipped over until all info is sent. Please no posting in this thread to keep it clean.

There is only one par meter now.

Below are the stipulations to borrowing the par meter.

1. You must have current paid membership through your intended time period with the light meter.

2. You must contact aresangel and let him know you are interested in getting put into the rotation.

3. It is the responsibility of the member who is wanting to take possession of the par meter to arrange pickup of the meter. If the member relinquishing possession of the par meter wants to work with you then so be it.

4. When the members have exchanged possession of the par meter, it is both their responsibility to Pm aresangel that they either have possession or have relinquished possession of the par meter off to (member name) please include which par meter was exchanged, north or south.

5. There is a $25.00 deposit that accepting member of the par meter gives to the relinquishing member of the par meter that accompanies the par meter. (this is to ensure movement of the par meter)

6. You must PM Aresangel your full legal name, phone number, alternate phone#, valid email, and current legal address. All this info must be PM to Aresangel or you will not be added to the list in this first post.

7. It should not take more than 10 calendar days to complete your testing. If an issue occurs requiring more time contact @aresangel through PM and the member next in line to receive the par meter.

8. Do not accept the par meter for testing if you are going on vacation or an unforeseen issue arises. Contact Aresangel to get bypassed on the list and bumped to the next immediate slot.

9. The BOD reserves the right to change the rules as needed to keep the light meter a positive benefit for the members.

In possession of par meter @FishieBusiness
1. @sutton6989
2. @GraniteReefer
3. @cfd65
4. @EddieM
5. @Blader1234 der1234
6. @afboundguy
7. @goggs99
8. @Mcraej1
9. @Zach77

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
BRS Member
Can I throw my name back into the rotation? I may actually use it this time

Joker

The clown prince himself
BRS Member
Officer
We are starting a new par meter thread and I mpsteve will be heading this up to hopefully improve the tracking of the par meter. Please read this full post, and make sure all rules are followed. When I start getting private messages and all the correct info is not included I may be to busy to reply and you may be skipped over until all info is sent. Please no posting in this thread to keep it clean.

There is only one par meter now.

Below are the stipulations to borrowing the par meter.

1. You must have current paid membership through your intended time period with the light meter.

2. You must contact aresangel and let him know you are interested in getting put into the rotation.

3. It is the responsibility of the member who is wanting to take possession of the par meter to arrange pickup of the meter. If the member relinquishing possession of the par meter wants to work with you then so be it.

4. When the members have exchanged possession of the par meter, it is both their responsibility to Pm aresangel that they either have possession or have relinquished possession of the par meter off to (member name) please include which par meter was exchanged, north or south.

5. There is a $25.00 deposit that accepting member of the par meter gives to the relinquishing member of the par meter that accompanies the par meter. (this is to ensure movement of the par meter)

6. You must PM Aresangel your full legal name, phone number, alternate phone#, valid email, and current legal address. All this info must be PM to Aresangel or you will not be added to the list in this first post.

7. It should not take more than 10 calendar days to complete your testing. If an issue occurs requiring more time contact @aresangel through PM and the member next in line to receive the par meter.

8. Do not accept the par meter for testing if you are going on vacation or an unforeseen issue arises. Contact Aresangel to get bypassed on the list and bumped to the next immediate slot.

9. The BOD reserves the right to change the rules as needed to keep the light meter a positive benefit for the members.

In possession of par meter @FishieBusiness
1. @sutton6989
2. @GraniteReefer
3. @cfd65
4. @EddieM
5. @Blader1234 der1234
6. @afboundguy
7. @goggs99
8. @Mcraej1
9. @Zach77

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think we need to update the list