21LESUSA.com

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
Anyone have any experience with this company lately? I ordered a 1 foot Reefbar blue LED light 2 weeks ago tomorrow and other than the receipt from the purchase I haven't had any contact with the company. No email saying it's been sent out or responses to my 2 emails (1 and 5 days ago) or a return call.

Just curious if anyone else has had any similar experience with the company or if there's something going no with the company? They replied to my emailed questions quickly before I purchased the reefbar so not sure what's going on.

Just got off the phone with them there was a mix up it never got picked up by the shipping company :confused:

A little communication from a company goes a long way in customer satisfaction ☹️. I am sure if they contacted you about it you would have been perfectly fine with the delay too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the lights Thursday and quite impressed with the fixture. Hope to buy possibly one more blue Reefbar and 1-2 UV strips...

I have dealt with them and even though everything wasn't to my liking at first they where very helpful to get it right. I got the reefbar in 453nm, sunsetter ramp controller and extension.

Just wanted to add I found them on eBay and the price was cheaper then buying direct.

Thanks I'll have to check eBay out. I emailed them a few days asking if they could do a reefbar in the UV/violet strip they have but no response...

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back