275g Oasis Build

Archit ,
Can you bring your whole tank livestock and frag tank set up to my house and set it up ?
I promise I will pay you later on this month .;);)

Really gonna miss this guy ... video didn't come out very good but better than nothing I suppose. I still have a couple more months before we move so I'm sure I'll take some more later.

My pride ...

[video=youtube;GHdu-5Rji90]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHdu-5Rji90[/video]

Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHdu-5Rji90

- Archit

Hi Archit,
I haven't seen you in forever....Your tank is amazing! I'm so sorry to read about your troubles. You're a great guy and would help anyone out and whoever screwed you over is a major a$$hole. If there is anything I can do to help you out I'm here. Don't let this get you down...take it as a lesson, and move on :-( Take care

Hi Archit,
I haven't seen you in forever....Your tank is amazing! I'm so sorry to read about your troubles. You're a great guy and would help anyone out and whoever screwed you over is a major a$$hole. If there is anything I can do to help you out I'm here. Don't let this get you down...take it as a lesson, and move on :-( Take care

Thank you! yeah, we filed a criminal case and I've been busting my a$$ collecting evidence against this guy. I think I have more than enough to put him behind bars now. For old-time sake, a part of me is really hoping he comes to his senses when he sees the letter from the court, and just returns the money so I can drop the case .. because for some reason, some part of me still wants to believe he's a good guy but just in trouble .. my wife gave me "the look" and walked away when I told her that though lol I'm letting her deal with contractors going forward :p

Thanks!

Hey Archit,
So sorry to hear about the troubles man, people can be downright awful.
Just seeing you list the tank for sale breaks my heart.
I've been following your thread and it was such an amazing build.
Best of luck to you going forward!!

Architect your wife is right man, don't be too light hearted, the evil will strike again if you choose to do nothing, you don't want more people to be victims.

Back