300 gallon starphire

Bostoncoral

BRS Member
Just wanted to share a pic of what ive been working on. My 300 Deep Dimension. 10 rows of t5. Looking. To add LEDs soon but not sure yet which ones...
IMG_20200324_000857_259.jpg

looks like you've been working on that for quite some time, it looks pretty damn established. With that sort of investment I'd go with Radions

I think around 2 years now if i remember correctly
yes. About 2 years with coral 3 years old but Coral only in the last 2 years. The tank was set up in April of 2017

Edit. This 300-gallon is a recent upgrade (last month) from my 125 which was set up in April of 2017 the Rock and coral from the 125 went in the 300 as well as about a hundred hundred 50 lb of pukani rock that I had cured in a bucket for 6 weeks

Last edited:
looks like you've been working on that for quite some time, it looks pretty damn established. With that sort of investment I'd go with Radions
That would be a good choice. I'm going to keep 6 T5 and either in the front or the back of the tank add LEDs mainly just to supplement and get the par up a little bit. Speaking of par, I've never tested it and now the Aquascape is finished I'm going to see about testing the par.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back