Free 300g with custom stand.

sonreef

BRS Member
My 300g Reef tank has a leak on the top left corner , I am using a clamp to hold it from leaking slowly. In a few weeks or so I am replacing with another tank. Trying to give people a headup if anyone wanted it. I am sure it can be resealed back to use. The tank is really nice 3 sides starfire glass , awsome overflow system. the dimesions are 72x30x30 the tank is heavy, 3/4 glass all around. I will send pictures once the light turn on.

Last edited:
What a great opportunity for someone to get that dream tank that could never afford. Or pull it apart and make an immense plywood tank.

This is what the tank and stand look like when I first put in my house.

Attachments

• IMG_2525.JPG
    IMG_2525.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG_2508.JPG
    IMG_2508.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_2502.JPG
    IMG_2502.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 477
My 300g Reef tank has a leak on the top left corner , I am using a clamp to hold it from leaking slowly. In a few weeks or so I am replacing with another tank. Trying to give people a headup if anyone wanted it. I am sure it can be resealed back to use. The tank is really nice 3 sides starfire glass , awsome overflow system. the dimesions are 72x30x30 the tank is heavy, 3/4 glass all around. I will send pictures once the light turn on.
Aaaaaa nice one if I have enough people to bring it home :( :(

Hi, If this fell through and is still available I'd like to claim it. I've replaced glass before and enjoy building tanks. I'd be coming from the Foxboro area, thanks.

Back