Free 336 gallon tank - FREE

N_E_M_O

Non-member
Hello Everyone,

If anyone is interested, I have a custom 336 gallon tank (72"×30"×36") with internal overflow on end panel, and closed loop holes on bottom panel.

**Free**

You just need to come (with enough help) to Jamaica Plain on Friday or Saturday and safely remove the tank and it's yours.

shoot me a PM or text (978-231-3185) if interested.
20200724_191730.jpg
20200724_191746.jpg
20200724_191801.jpg

Corals rocks going or not
They are all going back into the new tank. So they will all be out as of Thursday. Carpenter is coming to remove marble and wood trim at 3pm on Friday. Tank will be empty and ready to go anytime after that.
And if no one wants it.
I will be looking to pay some people to help me remove it by Sunday.

Been wanting a bigger tank......think I might have prayed too hard!...lol
From the Foxboro area and have 2 sons both about 6'4", also have a trailer with ramp. How heavy is it and what challenges such as stairs, driveway slope or otherwise are present?

Any heavy scratches or concerns? Love building new systems and this is just too awesome to be true...lol

Been wanting a bigger tank......think I might have prayed too hard!...lol
From the Foxboro area and have 2 sons both about 6'4", also have a trailer with ramp. How heavy is it and what challenges such as stairs, driveway slope or otherwise are present?

Any heavy scratches or concerns? Love building new systems and this is just too awesome to be true...lol
We want videos.

Sent you a text. Hoping to arrange pick up on Saturday if no other claims have been staked!.....lol

I'm no longer a licensed plumber, so can't pull you a permit, but I am a robotics engineer now and happy to help a fellow enthusiast setup shop. Willing to offer help as good Karma on so much glass for free...

I'm no longer a licensed plumber, so can't pull you a permit, but I am a robotics engineer now and happy to help a fellow enthusiast setup shop. Willing to offer help as good Karma on so much glass for free...
When are we going to see a mini tank roomba? Robotics.

Maybe when I finish re-decking my 1000sqf deck that wraps around the Koi pond, or Manx dune buggy I've been restoring for 10 years, or breathing life back into the FLH I rode in Sturgis in 95' that was gifted back to me when the guy that bought it died this year, or when I'm not cleaning up after either of my 2 sons that are still at that awkward age between 6 months and 40....
I haven't flown any of my R/C helis or 1/4 scale airplane stuff in over 2 years and I'm currently looking at buying an Ultralight to fly around my place in Vermont...... seems like a way better way to go than Parkinsons or dementia.

That being said, if you have a basic concept I'm willing to build a prototype!....lol

I actually have 2 old school Magnum 350 canister filters and converted one to run a very worn polishing filter element that I use a "shop vac" for my tanks and sumps. When I took the time to make a true pickup tube that gets into tight spots and is the right length it was an epiphany. I don't run any canister filters on tanks anymore, but they make a great cleaning device if repurposed. Long wand for a tank, and a shorty for sumps. 1/2"- 3/4" black polyethylene tubing (think lawn sprinkler pipe) works great and is super cheap at Lowe's or Home Depot. Use caution if you have Oolite sand though.....that magnum will weigh 25 pounds in .025 seconds......hahahaha! (ask me how I know.....)

Forget about a dumb roommba
Come up with an automatic frozen Fish food feeder, then you've got a home run.
Hey hey. Watch it. Lol. Some guy in Australia has a fridge that doses food. Its so kewl. But he had a like a 100000 gallon set up. Lol

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back