FS 4 Great tanks - take a look - one could be used by vendors

Fishing

Always Learning - I'm Paulo
BRS Member
one is a great frag tank Nuvo Lagoon 25 gallons For any one including for travel shows 24x20x 12 it comes with pump, back skimmers, wave maker and heater, plus stand. Asking $280 cash only——-SOLD

the other is complete Nano cube 29gallons. As I said complete including cycled water and rocks and stand. Asking 295.00 cash only

**** Oceanic 150 gallons 2 overflows - 60″ L x 18″ W x 28″ H ---- with beautiful black oak stand and 48" reefbreeders Pahnton V2 - Asking $750.00

*** 150 gallons sump...(just the sump, nothing in the picture is included beside the sump) 60″ L x 18″ W x 28″ H - asking $180.00

****water station with two 55 gallons - all plumbing that was very well done by my friend Tim (pump not included) $180.00

****NOT LIVE STOCK IS INCLUDED, BUT I'M SURE I WILL GIVE YOU LOTS OF HIGH END BROKEN FRAGS LOL...

IF ANYONE BUY, WILL NEED TO WAIT UNTIL FEBRUARY 13 WHEN ALL LIVE STOCK WILL BE REMOVED.

Attachments

Last edited:

GraniteReefer

BRS Member
The NUVO is a 25g lagoon right? Might help with your sale to have that disclosed, great little tank all around GLWS

Upcoming Events

Sunday December 29, 2019
December Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Framingham Elks
450 Union Ave
Framingham, MA 01702