40 Breeder Peninsula Build

c6e4c99d-b873-702c.jpg

9 cool whites :) 80* optics

How come your stain came out black and mine didn't? Lol. Not fair. I really like that stand. Nice accents.

Nice! Put a couple of coats of poly on that, from the looks of it it's smooth sanded it will look like a mirror. Jealous.

Looking good and right beside the couch is a great spot. I love sitting in mine and falling asleep. Its my couch spot lol

That's a darn nice washer and dryer. Oh, wait, you're showing off the RO system right? Ope, I see it now... Looks clean! You put your buckets to fill under the workbench I assume?

Hey guys, bringing this back from the dead. ended up redoing entire kitchen so this went on the back burner. its currently running and doing well just no real updates

however we are looking at wood stoves mainly for the wood smell with little warmth but not as main source of heat.

any chance i could fit it within 6 feet of the fish tank?

thanks for your help guys

Hard to say with the wood stove, I can't put my tank in the same room due to it getting too warm on occasion (90+) but a good wood stove run correctly will not have much of a "smell" check out some local stove shops there are a few gel alcohol set ups that look and "smell" like a real wood stove without a ton of heat, some do not even require venting, kind of like a large candle....

My primary source for heat in the winter is wood and unless I have wet wood or goof up most people that visit do not know the stove is running. They do make good space heaters.

Your wood working looks nice. I did not see this post before today but when I saw your stand with the routed out section it is pretty much exactly what my plans are for my current 75 build.

i think i found another location in the house that is better suited. Also i ment smell outside from chimney.
Thanks for the compliments on woodworking.

Back