40 breeder that could

Chris A.

Formally toomanyfish
BRS Member
Officer
So I’ve been wanting to start building a 40b for a while and finally started. I acquired the tank for free here on BRS and bought a stand/canopy from a member as well.

Here’s last weeks accomplishments.
6051A2DE-B407-4437-AE3B-997BDBF445C9.jpeg
7C0866BA-9179-448C-8783-413728892833.jpeg
Was able to sand the stand/canopy and give them a coat of paint. Hopefully this weekend I can repeat the process. Adding some dead rock to a 29 gallon tub with some bleach for a week (maybe more ) to get rid of anything nasty that might be on it
Will keep posting as progress continues

Cpage101

Corey- 2019 BRS BOD
BRS Member
Officer
nice stand can’t be wait to see it come along, definitely following along for this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris A.

Formally toomanyfish
BRS Member
Officer
Not much has happened, busy at work and life. I did pick up a sicce 5.0 to run my skimmer. I’m contemplating making a manifold and running it off that pump as well. Bought a computer fan to put in the canopy to keep it cooler. Hoping for some good weather next weekend so I can get the painting finished.

BiGGiePauls33

BRS Member
Officer
Not much has happened, busy at work and life. I did pick up a sicce 5.0 to run my skimmer. I’m contemplating making a manifold and running it off that pump as well. Bought a computer fan to put in the canopy to keep it cooler. Hoping for some good weather next weekend so I can get the painting finished.
Wish I was even at the painting stage.

jah-hoeva

BRS Member
Big pump for a skimmer, no?

Upcoming Events

Saturday April 20, 2019
BRS April Meeting
Taunton VFW
82 Ingell St
Taunton, MA