FS 5-6” powder blue

JollyGreen

BRS Member
I love this fish but it has to go. We bought an Annularis angel around his size and he wanted to murder it, so we tore apart the tank and caught him and he’s chillin in the sump. I originally wanted to put him back in in a week but the tank is so much calmer without him going after any fish that he might perceive as laying claim to his dominance of the tank lol.

I’ve had him for 4 months and before that he was in Marty’s display tank at European aquatics for a year+. He’s fat and healthy, eats everything, pellets, nori, frozen mysis and brine, and LRS reef Frenzy. He’s a great fish other than the aggression but that’s normal for powder blues.

paid 200$. Need to put a price so $200 but All competent offers will be considered. Also will trade for SPS and am looking for a Copperband. Pick up in Boston City I live right next to north station.

thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

JollyGreen

BRS Member
Really?!?!? No one wants this beauty? I would rather it find a good home than to have to take it back to the store

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
That is a very nice fish. How big is he now? I did see him Marty's DT as well. Miracle he sold it out of his main display. GLWS

YamilM

BRS Member
Ok let’s drop him down to $150 and I’m not firm on price.
I'm willing to give you $85

[Edited by Mod as discussion is not allowed in marketplace, including commentary about price.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Sunday December 29, 2019
December Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Framingham Elks
450 Union Ave
Framingham, MA 01702