FS $5 frags

mannysmusic

BRS Member
I have$5 frags up for grabs.
Different kinds of birdsnest (neon green, soar apple, purple, green pink. Bird's of paradise. And ponape.)

Different kinds of monti caps. Orange, purple, green, etc...

Digis, including purple, orange, green, blue etc... Sorry not the bubble gum (those are between $10 and $30) depending on the size .

Also have some random acros, stags, zoas, lps, in the frag tank that I can sell for $5!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Different kinds of birdsnest (neon green, soar apple, purple, green pink. Bird's of paradise. And ponape.)

Digis, including purple, orange, green, blue etc... Sorry not the bubble gum (those are between $10 and $30) depending on the size .

Also have some random acros, stags, zoas, lps, in the frag tank that I can sell for $5!!!!!

I’m interested in the Purple and the green monti. Any pic? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mannysmusic

BRS Member

I’m interested in the Purple and the green monti. Any pic? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heres a pic of the green cap. I also have one that is more of an army green. Frags will be a few inches in diameter.

mannysmusic

BRS Member
Heres a top down of my red planet. I have 2" frags healed up for weeks now. $5 !!!!! Adding others daily.