WTB 50/60 cube setup

Chlorinated

Non-member
Hi,

I am looking to upgrade from my current 20gallon. Looking for a 50 to 60 gallon cube with stand sump, etc.

Please pm.

Thanks!

Please for the love of sweet baby orangutans follow the rules and read before trying to sell here. Of your currently a unpaid member, DON'T list items for sale, DON'T try and PM people your items for sale, YOU WILL be removed.

I’m not listing anything forsale. Someone asked a question all I did was give an idea of where I saw one . Is that against the rules ? These must be new rules years ago this wouldn’t be a thing

I think that was issued to me...

sorry wasn’t soliciting Goods just responding to someone who said they were looking for a tank... never thought a local community of enthusiasts would frown upon people trying to help each-other out

Bostoreef is trying to sell his 65g without being a paid member
Thanks I removed it. @kylesmith1365 and whomever else. Rules are rules,they're listed in the marketplace as well as under "About BRS" everyone agrees to the rules when they sign up on this forum. This is nothing new, I mean honestly the $.05 a day to sell your items here are ceratinly worth it. Along with the countless benefits of being a paid member.

I think that was issued to me...

sorry wasn’t soliciting Goods just responding to someone who said they were looking for a tank... never thought a local community of enthusiasts would frown upon people trying to help each-other out
How is this comment by you NOT SOLICITING GOODS as you call it.
Goods.JPG

I wasn’t posting on here asking people to buy my stuff... someone in the community WANTED TO BUY something I was willing to part with

I didn’t come here with the intention to post all my items for sale ... in fact I never have.

I was reading through the boards and saw a comment from someone interested in a new setup, this person doesn’t want to pay retail as they could go to a LFS or use the internet..

It’s ok, I understand the rules now and will leave it alone. I just figured you would want this place to be known by local reefers as a good place to come and find deals and get info... clearly there are other motives here...

I will actively place this item for sale on other forums that have true value and benefits ... PS you also don’t have to pay them ... the internet in 2021, it’s a crazy place.

Best,

Kyle

I wasn’t posting on here asking people to buy my stuff... someone in the community WANTED TO BUY something I was willing to part with

I didn’t come here with the intention to post all my items for sale ... in fact I never have.

I was reading through the boards and saw a comment from someone interested in a new setup, this person doesn’t want to pay retail as they could go to a LFS or use the internet..

It’s ok, I understand the rules now and will leave it alone. I just figured you would want this place to be known by local reefers as a good place to come and find deals and get info... clearly there are other motives here...

I will actively place this item for sale on other forums that have true value and benefits ... PS you also don’t have to pay them ... the internet in 2021, it’s a crazy place.

Best,

Kyle
Lol, glad you cleared the air with your definition of solicitation. This is a club amongst reefers that has been around since 2002, it's always been a "Paid Membership". The amount of money it takes to keep this club going and the upkeep of equipment, software, server fees, speaker presentations, club events etc all gets taken care of with said membership dues. Pretty sure the less than $.05 a day it costs to support a clubs upkeep has you believing that "there are other motives here".

If by chance that anyone knows me and the work that I along with the other volunteers to make this a great club again can easily attest that it's been going in the right direction.

Besides the point, if you were a supporting member, you'd probably feel a bit different, this isn't the World Wide Web.
People pay a yearly membership fee, Sponsors pay a monthly fee. Would it be ok to let someone This is a group of like minded individuals looking to share information pertaining towards the marine aquarium hobby as a whole, not just sell items.
One last thing, I can wholeheartedly say that you're NOT going to be selling an item on another "Forum" as a non paid member there either. Facebook is not a forum and those groups are a dime a dozen, what real value can you get from them.
Have a great day:)

Back