FS 60RR may trade for racking system/breeding setup

Jond51

BRS Member
I have a 60 gallon reef ready deep blue frag tank 4 ft left to right 2 ft front to back one foot tall custom built stand out of two-by-fours I have a blue line 40 return pump that was just rebuilt hooked it up made sure it was working put it back in the box maxspect gyre about 5-6 months old still have the box and all the manuals extra cages covers if you have nems in the tank 6 bulb T5 Aquatic Life built-in timer all bulbs a brand-new ATI blue plus one Coral Plus sump is a 20 gallon I believe it has spots for two socks I have for socks maybe more Reef Octopus skimmer not sure of the brand 200w Aqueon Pro heater and a 100w Aqueon Pro heater they have the same exact heaters as the old stiletto heaters super durable good heaters do not have time to set up nice tank nice setup see pictures 700 firm

Attachments

Jond51

BRS Member
I have a ton of live rock that is about 2 years old covered in coralline algae some nice big pieces no pestz about a hundred fifty to two hundred lb also available for the set-up if wanted at $2 per pound That 82 gallon half cylinder tank stand and canopy is also for sale just tank stand and canopy nothing else

Jond51

BRS Member
If either of the tanks are purchased I will include a ton of cycled live rock most of which was in a running tank for two years and has a ton of coraline on them

Jond51

BRS Member
600 gor the frag tank light sump skimmer return pump...the 72 gallon half cylinder tank will be 50bucks once totally emptied tank stand and canopy

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
That half cylinder tank is sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jond51

BRS Member
It is pretty cool its an awkward carry and Im on the third floor is why it will only be 50bucks hahaha deff a hard to fing tank though.

Upcoming Events

Saturday November 16, 2019
November Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Taunton V.F.W.
82 Ingell Street
Taunton, Ma 02780