FS 90 gallon RR AGA with custom stand and side table

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Ba19Ma88, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Ba19Ma88

Ba19Ma88 Well-Known Member BRS Member

IMG_0482.JPG PHOTOS Added
    Good morning BRS. I finally found my downsizing tank. We were going to do this last year and I had to pull the sale my new set up just was not right. On top of starting a new job with a much longer commute I feel the time is right
    Priced to sell
    The stand was Built and I will say you could probably rest a car on it it's that strong. 2x4 screw along with glue construction frame and 1/2 plywood facing. Cabinet doors on the stand and table were purchased premise so they are nice and square and professional built.
    The side table has tile inlay for wetness protection and has a DJ switch built in
    Package as follows
    Tank, Stand and Table 600. Add the Oceanic sump (larger around 36" or so) for an additional 70.
    If you also want the light I have currently I will do an entire package for 950
    Item is in North Andover and is currently up and running I will need a week to prep and transfer / temp house my fish and corals do please be flexible by a week from the time the deal is done to pick up
    Thanks for looking
    Bruce

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  2. Ba19Ma88

Feel free to make an offer

3. Ba19Ma88

How about 500 tank stand table and sump. You cannot go wrong if your looking for a 90!

Also lowered light to 375

4. One Eye

One Eye former vp of pr BRS Member

What kind of light is it?

5. Ba19Ma88

pacific sun metis hyperion s2 Thing is amazing only reason selling is going to a 24-24-24 tank and this is a 36 inch light

6. Ba19Ma88

Want the tank gone
    Tank
    Stand
    Sump (oceanic )
    Matching table with DJ switch

How does 400 sound. Will not be going lower I will put in storage. The sump alone runs over 100 and the stand you have to see

ReefAddict likes this.
  7. ReefAddict

ReefAddict Well-Known Member BRS Member

This is an absolute steal. Can’t believe hasn’t sold yet.

Glws!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Ba19Ma88

Overall tank stand is at 50L 20w and 33 tall
    Table is 27 3/4 tall. 21.5w and 21 1/4 deep one shelf inside

9. Ba19Ma88

375 last bump and last lower. Now or never Tank stand sump and side table with dj switch