A new Metro-West get together?

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
Anyone want to grab a beer and maybe a bite in the near future?
I need to ask opinions about equipment and such. :p

Date/time? TBD
Location? TBD

Which evenings work best for people? Are Fri nights good? Sat nights better? Thurs nights?

OK, let's throw out a few nights.

Let's say Fri 22Feb2013?

How about Thurs 28Feb13 or Fri 01Mar2013?

Location? Let's say we start with Horseshoe in Hudson, but I am definitely open to other suggestions. Can be tough to get a seat in Horseshoe, and atmosphere is a bit lacking.
We did have a good time at Firefly's in Marlborough years ago. Maybe over there would be better?

I am going out with friends from work in Waltham on the 22nd so wouldn't be able to make that date.

Location? Let's say we start with Horseshoe in Hudson, but I am definitely open to other suggestions. Can be tough to get a seat in Horseshoe, and atmosphere is a bit lacking.
We did have a good time at Firefly's in Marlborough years ago. Maybe over there would be better?

They may be lacking in atmosphere, but not in their beer selection...Horseshoe is always good with me.

Yo!
Tstone is back in town and asked me to revive this thread.
Can folks get together Friday night 19Apr or Sat night 20Apr in Hudson/Marlborough, MA for a few beers?

There's a new tavern on 85 right on the Marl/Hud line where Picadilly Pub used to be. Plenty of parking. We could start there and if it's no good, move to Horseshoe or Firefly's.

Who is in for Fri 19Apr?

Who like Sat 20Apr better?

Thanks!

Probably take a few days for them to see this threads resurrection. It'll be good to see the gang

I might be able to make it.

Last I saw Gustavo he said he gave up reefing and took up wine making. That must have been at least a year ago....

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back