20 cube

11ADFCE0-03CF-4AD9-9B1A-94A9BFAE2F95.jpeg
939FA9BA-AB80-42E4-A821-8FF5F21866CE.jpeg

Finally got my water box just waiting for light and cover

Last edited:
Sweeeet!!! Exciting times bet your weekend is full!!! Whats that you have on the return ?

looks great. Nice spot for it.

What you plan on filteration imo I hate filtef socks ! I just ordered a media basket from intank

I am using different bio balls but I am keeping the sick for now

Watch the sock especially during initial set up mine got clogged pretty quick [sand] causing the 2nd and 3rd chambers water level to lower had to clean out sock couple times.

No biggie the tank will never over flow but if your running an a.t.o and your return pump reasevoir is low not due to evaporation but due to more water in the first chamber because of the clogged sock... gonna get to much fresh water in there.

Watch the sock especially during initial set up mine got clogged pretty quick [sand] causing the 2nd and 3rd chambers water level to lower had to clean out sock couple times.

No biggie the tank will never over flow but if your running an a.t.o and your return pump reasevoir is low not due to evaporation but due to more water in the first chamber because of the clogged sock... gonna get to much fresh water in there.

Thanks

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back