Acan lovers! DO NOT LOOK AT THIS THREAD! .... or maybe you should ... xD

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
It's not very often I use the " XD " emoticon... but when I do, you can bet your sweet a$$ it's for a good reason!! :)

We received 100 ... yes ... 100 frags of acans yesterday. On top of that, I have been fragging some of our very prized acan colonies ... without further adieu, I give you, the acan-o-mania!

8809081120_1f4a572830_c.jpg

8809075586_b6a114c0e4_c.jpg

8809067238_e553897daf_c.jpg

Appointments will start on Sunday! Please email me at [email protected], or call/txt me at 617.383.9890 to setup an appointment ...

Thanks,

- Archit

Last edited:
These are great pictures, but these Acans are even more stunning in person (weren't even ready for sale yet).:)

Thank you Adam!

Yep, I am definitely in acan heaven right now :) These acans will not be available for sale until Sunday. My supplier fragged them 2 weeks ago (so they are healed from the cut) but I want to let them sit here for atleast 4-5 days to let them heal from the journey :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wow there is tons of great pieces in there, whats average cost?

Thank you Trevor!

Average cost is $25, but we do have a whole bunch of $10 acan frags as well :)

And we are also offering 10% off during the month of May.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Nice know your happy!
This to get the one you showed me on your phone? Lol addict!

Great guy no hesitations on buying.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Drooooooooooool!!

Come and get some!!

Nice know your happy!
This to get the one you showed me on your phone? Lol addict!

Great guy no hesitations on buying.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! :) Unfortunately no ... doubt I'll get to see that beauty in real life :( ... maybe some day, some different supplier of mine will get them in :) If not, I'm making a trip to Australia!

I'm trying to save up for a light and then you go and post photos like that:) Absolutely stunning.
Probably going to have to stop in soon.

Back