FS Achilles Tang *Fully QT'd

With the help from the BRS old school legend @steevareno, with a couple damaged Acros and rocks removed we got the Achilles out of my display.

He's beat up pretty badly but he's in a calm growout tank. I give him a 40-50% chance to make it. I did feed him and he appeared to eat.

I'm quite sure one more day in that display and he would be dead.

Thanks Steve! Steve left with a bag full of Acros for his troubles.

I’m interested in the tang. I have a 150 gallon and can give him a good home. Currently the Only tang I have in there is a yellow and if there was a problem the yellow would be the one to go. (I love the Achilles tanga, but never had one because the price) I understand he’s beat up and stressed but if you want to let it go to give it a chance I’ll give it a good home. Just throwing it out there.

Update. He's doing well, is hiding a lot but I fed twice today and he came out and aggressively ate. I think with some time he will be good, that tough bastard took a pounding.

I am going to decide what I am going to do with him after I give him a little time to heal. I might leave him in my grow out system or sell him. I want to make sure he is healthy and fine first.

Update. He's doing well, is hiding a lot but I fed twice today and he came out and aggressively ate. I think with some time he will be good, that tough bastard took a pounding.

I am going to decide what I am going to do with him after I give him a little time to heal. I might leave him in my grow out system or sell him. I want to make sure he is healthy and fine first.
Glad to hear, Domenic I have a Betta Bowl he'd fit into perfectly.

He's kicking butt. Looking great and happy, eating like a champ. I think I'm gonna hold on to him for at least the near future. He just got pretty valuable too with Hawaii shutting down :).

Man I love this fish. Sucks he's got to stay in the grow out tank.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back