Acro show off

showard

BRS Member
Can y'all post your acros here. Bad day at work and need some color in my day. Very much appreciated! Colonies, frags, heck even your green slimers are welcome.

showard

BRS Member
I really appreciate this more than I can convey. I don't really do much besides reefing and outdoor stuff anymore. I used to engage in other kinds of green 24/7 (in a unhealthy way) and whelp I changed my life for the better and lost a ton of people who claimed to be close with me. Not that I have an issue with others lifestyles!! I def respect that but I'm in a period of change now and I come here to relax and keep a community of healthy minded people around me. It's gotten lonely tbh and I'm trying to branch out (acro pun lol) but finding the right people is tricky. So I do thank you for entertaining me even though it seems trivial.

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
I really appreciate this more than I can convey. I don't really do much besides reefing and outdoor stuff anymore. I used to engage in other kinds of green 24/7 (in a unhealthy way) and whelp I changed my life for the better and lost a ton of people who claimed to be close with me. Not that I have an issue with others lifestyles!! I def respect that but I'm in a period of change now and I come here to relax and keep a community of healthy minded people around me. It's gotten lonely tbh and I'm trying to branch out (acro pun lol) but finding the right people is tricky. So I do thank you for entertaining me even though it seems trivial.
Good for you man change is good but really hard sometimes lol sorry your having a bad day hope this cheered you up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

showard

BRS Member
Good for you man change is good but really hard sometimes lol sorry your having a bad day hope this cheered you up.

It really does more than I expected. Y'all are awesome!

jsak1976

Granite State Aquatics
BRS Member
Man look at that Homewrecker!!! Fox Flame looks awesome too! Nice Tim

Upcoming Events

Saturday November 16, 2019
November Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Taunton V.F.W.
82 Ingell Street
Taunton, Ma 02780