Ann. afboundguy's zoom tank tour Thur May 21st @ 6pm

And sorry I didn't record it I could barely get the meeting going thankfully afboundguy's better 1/2 is Zoom savvy with all her Zoom teachings she has to do!

And sorry I didn't record it I could barely get the meeting going thankfully afboundguy's better 1/2 is Zoom savvy with all her Zoom teachings she has to do!
No worries thank you for trying and attempting to do so. I’m glad you had a nice turnaround.

My gf over heard you guys talking about possibly hosting a meeting via zoom and the cost associated with a zoom account etc etc..

Anyways she wanted to offer that we can use her zoom account if we needed she has fully paid for unlimited participants of the meeting and unlimited time...

cost???
Isn't zoom free to use?
I know I didn't pay anything

I have no idea my friend I have never used it she's a teacher.... been using it nonstop.
When she overheard you guys talking about hosting a meeting and looking into the cost of a membership she told me to offer up her account... I assumed with free version you are limited to a certain amount of guests and a time limit?

cost???
Isn't zoom free to use?
I know I didn't pay anything
It is free for users to use, they do sell plans for more recipients at once and unlimited zooms though. @afboundguy other half is a teacher so they have an unlimited account. Otherwise, the feed stops working after 44 minutes I believe. If we end up having presentations with speakers to make up for not being able to fly them in, we'd have to purchase a plan due to time limits.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back