All in one Tank

Mkmreefing

Non-member
Looking for a All in one tank
preferably a Inovative Marine 20,25 or 40 Gallon
Will pay cash or trade for some corals and cash

We’ve got a used Innovative Marine 30 AIO for sale at All Things Aquatic in Foxboro. $550 with brand new stand, $250 if you just want the tank. We can add AI prime 16HD lighting, a Sicce return pump and a heater if you want a complete ready to go setup. We are well stocked with new and used tanks at the moment, definitely worth stopping in!

We’ve got a used Innovative Marine 30 AIO for sale at All Things Aquatic in Foxboro. $550 with brand new stand, $250 if you just want the tank. We can add AI prime 16HD lighting, a Sicce return pump and a heater if you want a complete ready to go setup. We are well stocked with new and used tanks at the moment, definitely worth stopping in!
BUMP.

Buy with confidence great reefer.

I have a 38 gallon innovative marine with upgraded return pump, MP 10 powerhead, and kessil 360 tuna blue with gooseneck stand. Looking for 300. Comes with live rock and a couple clownfish

Kind of glad @All Things Aquatic didn’t get that setup as it was rather rude to first try to sell you used equipment at a jacked up price. But then to try to buy another deal right on your WTB page... ruthless. I won’t be spending my money at all things aquatic anytime soon
Wasn’t trying to be rude. Had a tank for sale that I thought met the request. When I saw someone post the 38 gallon I jumped because I have a brand new stand for that exact tank. I guess I wasn’t thinking about the original thread at that point. My bad. Not trying to step on toes.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back