All Things Aquatic in Foxboro MA now open

All Things Aquatic

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hi all, just wanted to introduce ourselves. My name is Kevin Howard. My wife and I just opened a new fish store in Foxboro MA called All Things Aquatic (bad timing obviously with the pandemic). We are not 100% done but decided we needed to open. We just installed our new frag tanks and will be adding a lot of coral in the upcoming weeks, as well as setting up our freshwater tanks. Currently we have our salt water tanks up and running and have a large selection of fish and inverts for sale as well as an 1800 gallon shark and ray pool stocked full of different species of each. The store is 3000 square feet and will have over 200 tanks when we are done. New Waterbox tanks coming in next week. Tons of apex gear, freezers stocked with frozen food, salt water and RoDi for sale, good prices on salts, medications and water additives. We can have custom tanks made for you out of glass and/or acrylic and do both design/installs and routine maintenance of tanks. We are currently taking on new customers both commercial and residential. Come in and take a look around or check out our webstore www.allthingsaquaticstore.com. We started shipping fish and dry goods and will be shipping corals soon. We also offer curbside or free delivery for orders over $200. If you come in, please wear a mask or we will not be able to let you in. We hope to meet you all soon.

Attachments

• 23D4EFF5-9DE5-4750-898D-2ECC046C7904.jpeg
    23D4EFF5-9DE5-4750-898D-2ECC046C7904.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 632
I hit a jackpot finding this place. This place is legit and really nice owner Kevin. Been looking for trident and reagents everywhere and end up found the combo of trident and 6 months reagents. He have all kind of gears and any aquarium you looking for or even custom made. This place is new so mostly just fishes and rocks (dry/live) not corals yet. But he will stock it up with corals. His frag tank is really nice even though not stock yet. But a really nice place to check it out all my fellow reefers.

Just went by the store and it is amazing..... I can appreciate all the time and effort that went into setting this place up. very friendly people. Can’t wait until they are stocked with coral but they have some monster fish I just got a tee shirt today but I will definitely be coming back when they have coral

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back