An acropora growth thread

ChrisV

BRS Member
I purchased an awesome acro frag from @srit1 at the May frag swap, and I wanted to share some growth photos.

I'm very pleased with the progress on this coral. This is only in a 15 gallon tank. Hopefully I will be able to upgrade before it hits the waterline ;-)

I will update this from time to time.

Here is a photo from the end of May:
PXL_20220523_223304674.jpg

This morning (mid July, ~7 weeks growth).
PXL_20220715_114412977.jpg

PXL_20220715_115503053.jpg

Excellent job chief. Keep up the great work. Looks awesome
Thanks! It sure is fun when they grow! Now if only I could get that sunset millepora at the bottom right of these pics to put on some size. It's getting there's but not quickly.

Nice, that's excellent growth! I got a frag of the same coral from srit1 in May too. It's growing fast for me in my 13.5, but most of the growth is still basing out rather than new branches (though I'm starting to see some of that too). Keep it up, I'll be following this.

Cool to see! The mother colony is growing so fast I just had to frag off a giant chunk to keep it from shading things beneath.

Cool to see! The mother colony is growing so fast I just had to frag off a giant chunk to keep it from shading things beneath.
Nice! This is such a robust coral. If anyone is looking for a beautiful, easy, fast growing stag, @srit1 sells these at a fantastic price. Pest free. Buy with confidence!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back