Anemone - Mushroom Magnetic Boxes

Frag Freaks

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hi All,

Been working on a new 3D Aquarium product and finally got around to printing a prototype. Main purpose for this box is for either anemones and mushrooms, however can be used as a small acclimation box. These are held in place with multiple super strong neodymium magnets.

These are not quite ready for sale yet as I still need to get some shipping boxes and some more materials to make additional pieces. However, I will start accepting some pre-orders for anyone that may be interested. Price is going to be $24.99 shipped.

I would be looking to start shipping in 1-2 weeks.

Box.jpg
Box6.jpg

Box5.jpg
Box2.jpg

Dimensions? Curious if this would also be a good temporary solution to hold mangroves that have yet to reach the rockwork/substrate. Currently in this dilemma, don't like the look of styrafoam floats.

Dimensions? Curious if this would also be a good temporary solution to hold mangroves that have yet to reach the rockwork/substrate. Currently in this dilemma, don't like the look of styrafoam floats.

Dimensions are 3 3/16" Wide x 3 5/16 Deep x 3" Tall. As for the Mangroves, I do not see why not. The only thing I would want to do different is remove the slots on the bottom and a few of the slots on the sides to hold some sand without leaking out. I would say depending on the size of the Mangrove, you would want to do 1-2 max per box.

Dimensions are 3 3/16" Wide x 3 5/16 Deep x 3" Tall. As for the Mangroves, I do not see why not. The only thing I would want to do different is remove the slots on the bottom and a few of the slots on the sides to hold some sand without leaking out. I would say depending on the size of the Mangrove, you would want to do 1-2 max per box.
I might have to snag one when you start shipping. Great idea

I might have to snag one when you start shipping. Great idea

Sure! I will let you know when they are all ready to go. The only thing I need right now is the right shipping box. These will most likely be a MTO item as I do not like to tie the magnets up on too much inventory since they are common to a lot of my 3D printed products.

There are now available to be purchased on our website.

What material do you make these out of? Is the printed material inert and looks like acrylic insert? Pretty cool design

What material do you make these out of? Is the printed material inert and looks like acrylic insert? Pretty cool design
I use ABS material which has been deemed reef safe. I have used my own 3D printed frag racks, boxes, etc. for years in my tanks with no issues. For the acclimation box, the black is all 3D printed and I am using an acrylic insert for viewing.

How much are you charging or would you like to trade I got about 100 baby convicts looking for a pet store that will give me credit or cash?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back