Ann. Annual 2018 brs auction eye candy and donations

Y are u thinking of changing the date to may?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@this is me we are looking to moving it to May as we don’t have the hall booked yet and a couple board members that would be helping run the event will be out of the state in march. Hold tight people we will have an awesome auction! We just are not certain when yet

I'm sure you guys will figure it out as we always have.
It was weird for me to read the thread without seeing a date and then found out it'll be in May. Knowing that most of the donations don't come in until 2-3 days before the auction date, I thought it was a little premature for the thread.
Good luck with the planning and looking forward to this year auction.

Just a word of warning ... May is typically not a strong "reefer" month. Weather is nice, kids are winding down school, and typically vast majority of reefers are busy with life / family...

If I may throw out an idea ... might be easier to do a (or few) online auctions instead of doing it when donations won't really reel in the max potential.

Just my unasked for 2 cents :)

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm sure you guys will figure it out as we always have.
It was weird for me to read the thread without seeing a date and then found out it'll be in May. Knowing that most of the donations don't come in until 2-3 days before the auction date, I thought it was a little premature for the thread.
Good luck with the planning and looking forward to this year auction.

Yes premature but it gets the ball rolling at least

Just a word of warning ... May is typically not a strong "reefer" month. Weather is nice, kids are winding down school, and typically vast majority of reefers are busy with life / family...

If I may throw out an idea ... might be easier to do a (or few) online auctions instead of doing it when donations won't really reel in the max potential.

Just my unasked for 2 cents :)

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wanted it earlier but a lot of problems arouse with peoples schedule and this is the best we have

I can do pick ups pm me what u need picked up

May 13th. Get that Mother’s Day brunch in early or plan a late dinner! Or if you are a mother... why not treat yourself!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back