Ann. Annual BRS Auction! March 10, Framingham Elks

Do you guys or the elks sell burgers or anything as well? Or should I make sure to eat and bring a bottle of water with me?

Bar is open for good old fashion Sunday afternoon drinking or sodas. We order pizza around the half way mark for everyone.

Woo! They are not letting us in early this year so I hope anyone is not coming in early! .

If you are here before 11 I am at Lloyd’s Diner (5 minutes away) come grab a coffee!

My cute little mysteries on a makeshift frag rack until the one I just ordered comes in the mail on Thursday.
FragRack.jpg

Attachments

• GreenThing.jpg
    GreenThing.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 372
It was nice seeing familiar faces and really good to meet new ones. Thanks to all involved with the auction, prayers sent to Anthony @jamesdong009 for a speedy recovery. Can't wait for the next meeting. See you all there.

A few announcements and updates
1- Anthony is recovering from his TIA Mini Stroke with his family and is being discharged today. He is doing well and thanks everyone for their concerns and support. We wish him a speedy recovery and to get the rest he needs.

2- I just want to give a huge thank you to everyone that came out yesterday to help support the club and get some great deals! Some things went for steals! Items that run 100-150 on the marketplace went for $5! Great deals and again thank you all for coming to bid. With out you there the club would not be able to raise money to put on shows, meetings, the website, and events.

3- Most importantly. Thank you to all those that donated goods to be in the auction. Without your donations there would be no auction. A very big thank you to a couple I can remember, and I hope Arsalan can fill in the missing donators. Thank you Dong @dz6t , Thank you @125tank , Thank you Paublo @Elmafioso52988, @Bendint, @LKarge , Dennis, Bob and Michelle, and anyone else who donated items.

Hope everyone catches up on that hour of sleep we lost Sunday and we are currently planning out April meeting so stay tuned!

A few announcements and updates
1- Anthony is recovering from his TIA Mini Stroke with his family and is being discharged today. He is doing well and thanks everyone for their concerns and support. We wish him a speedy recovery and to get the rest he needs.

2- I just want to give a huge thank you to everyone that came out yesterday to help support the club and get some great deals! Some things went for steals! Items that run 100-150 on the marketplace went for $5! Great deals and again thank you all for coming to bid. With out you there the club would not be able to raise money to put on shows, meetings, the website, and events.

3- Most importantly. Thank you to all those that donated goods to be in the auction. Without your donations there would be no auction. A very big thank you to a couple I can remember, and I hope Arsalan can fill in the missing donators. Thank you Dong @dz6t , Thank you @125tank , Thank you Paublo @Elmafioso52988, @Bendint, @LKarge , Dennis, Bob and Michelle, and anyone else who donated items.

Hope everyone catches up on that hour of sleep we lost Sunday and we are currently planning out April meeting so stay tuned!

Agreed, thanks again to all for your time and commitment to the club and the good deals it can bring you.
Also thanks to @Terry Martin for the awesome frag donations and Dennis (Not sure user name) for the tank breakdown contribution and also @SALTYOLDDOG (even though we didn't get a chance to pick up the donation.

I forgot two people that helped out tremendously and I feel bad I left them out.

Becky (@CAPSLOCK) drove from the cape to volunteer. She helped run the auction by running frags and equipment, as well as taking over recording bids and sales. It would have been twice as long if she was not there to help so Thank you Becky!!

Lastly, Jeremy (unknown screen name). When hearing that some of the equipment for bidding and running he auction was not going to make it he stepped up and helped find pictures of corals, equipment of his own and his time to help the auction go as smoothly as it could.

Again huge thanks for people who donated and bid. Next year will be better and bigger!

Tim

Agreed, thanks again to all for your time and commitment to the club and the good deals it can bring you.
Also thanks to @Terry Martin for the awesome frag donations and Dennis (Not sure user name) for the tank breakdown contribution and also @SALTYOLDDOG (even though we didn't get a chance to pick up the donation.
It's denvig, How did you guys do?

Waooo, long time no see. Are you still in the hobby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back