Ann. Annual BRS Auction! March 10, Framingham Elks

Please let me know when, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a bunch of soft corals I would like to Donate but won’t be able to make the meeting. I am located in Litchfield NH if someone is near by and wants to pick them up I would be happy to donate them. Could also meet in Burlington MA as well if that is better

I have a bunch of soft corals I would like to Donate but won’t be able to make the meeting. I am located in Litchfield NH if someone is near by and wants to pick them up I would be happy to donate them. Could also meet in Burlington MA as well if that is better

I might be able to if @Cpage101 or @jamesdong009 can’t. We will let you know. Can you email or pm @Arsalan photos or post them to the eye candy page?

http://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?threads/auction-eye-candy.163578/

Thank you! @MikeP

Here’s some pics devils hand Kenya trees and mixed zoas. Have a bunch that I could donate 10FB60F4-5950-4CEE-8765-731E1D198FD9.jpeg8E35CE5B-6859-47C3-AE1E-79F132049281.jpeg7A97E18F-20E9-4CC4-82D9-17F1DFCBE869.jpeg

@aresangel you mentioned on another thread that some equipment is in "unknown condition". What's the expectation with the auction? Will equipment be tested, or is it more of a lottery?
Equipment from tank breakdowns are operational. However some equipment was in the basement. Some marked “works” others not marked. So I am not willing to say It will work.

It is expected for donations to be in working order, however since it was a break down with the member not present we could not ask him if it works.

Equipment from tank breakdowns are operational. However some equipment was in the basement. Some marked “works” others not marked. So I am not willing to say It will work.

It is expected for donations to be in working order, however since it was a break down with the member not present we could not ask him if it works.
Got it, thanks!

Here is a tentative coral donation from me:

Stawberry Shortcake
Vivid Rainbow
styloPurple Rainbow
Pro Coral Rainbow
Night Stalker
Aqua Delight
Rainbow Stag
ORA tricolor
RR Grape Juice
Starry Night
Kermit the Frog
Krytonite Tenuis
Peal Berry
Idaho grape
Green/yellow tort
Reef Exotic Rainbow
Purple Forest
Miami Orchid
wolverine acro
Orange Setosa
FrogSkin
Bubblegum digi
Lavender Stag
Miami Hurrican Chalice
Sunset Monti
Rainbow Milli
Reverse Superman monti
Season's Greeting Monti
Purple Plasma acro
Acid Trip milli
Ice Fire Enchinata
Frag Pack 1
Frag Pack 2
Frag Pack 3

Message sent

Remember it is Daylight Savings time on auction Sunday.

Saving time and money, how efficient.

Anyone going through Lawrence, MA that would enjoy some company for the ride? Can throw in $10 for gas?

Can also work the auction if the need is there. Thanks!

I plan on going Dong, Tim or anyone if you need hand of me picking up corals before the event I am happy to stop by. Thanks! tagging if this works @dz6t

Can't wait to meet a lot of you guys tomorrow. First time at one of these auctions, what should I expect?

Do you guys or the elks sell burgers or anything as well? Or should I make sure to eat and bring a bottle of water with me?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back