FS Another release of my Grube's Photosynthetic Gorgonian and also 2 single head frags of my Palythoa Grandis for $20 each

jdemarco

BRS Member
Planning another release of some colonies. Pictured here is mother colony, been thriving in my tank for years. Have various sized colonies for sale range from $30 to $55, some that have fullky been attached to small rocks over the last few months since fragged. This is a photosynthetic coral so no feeding necessary and guaranteed to thrive, super healthy, super colorful and very hardy.
20181004_182336.jpg

jdemarco

BRS Member
20200124_173457.jpg

Qty of 2 drags available: its $20 for single polyp of Papythoa Grandis fully attached to a plug attached months ago and sitting on my rack.

jdemarco

BRS Member
20200124_173508.jpg

For those who arent aware, each poly is the size of quarter and get slightly bigger. Awesome psychedelic colors.

jdemarco

BRS Member
Located in Reading can meet in Target plaza in worburn commerce way just off rt93. PM me your cell and we can switch over to text.

daves-reef

BRS Member
I would like a frag of Gorgonian please.
Been keeping my eye out looking for it.
I can travel to Reading or Woburn. Just PM me with when you be available for pick up.
I will be away this weekend and most of next week but back next weekend.

I could even paypal in advance if you hold a piece for me.

Dave

jdemarco

BRS Member
The last PALYTHOA GRANDIS frag remaining has 1 quarter sized polyp and a marble sized new head....price is $30

Upcoming Events

Change of Plans for March, Announcement soon.