FS Another release of my HARDY, TANK RAISED, COLORFUL PHOTOSYNTHETIC GORGONIAN

jdemarco

BRS Member
As the title says, this is a Photosynthetic Gorgonian that loves light and does very well at various levels in tank.
I have had this in my tank for more than 3 years now and I have fragged another round of mini colonies and frags.
They are all glued to rubble (for nice easy attachment/placement on your rock/scape) & they are healed and ready to go.
Awesome addition to any tank IMO!!, Super easy to care for (as they don't need any tgt feeding) as they are photosynthetic.
Easy way to add an instant splash of natural, healthy, color and motion to your tank with confidence as they are tank raised!!!
Frags are priced as listed below and prices are FIRM, not lookiong to negotiate at all.
(Will meet upon arrangement at Target/Petco parking lot @ Commerce Way in Woburn right off RT 93)

#1 FRAG 2.5-3.0 inch =$25,
#2 FRAG 2.5-3.0inch =$25,
#3 FRAG 3.0-3.5inch=$30,
#4 FULL COLONY 5+inch and full=$55,
#5 MINI COLONY 4inch and full=$45
20181229_175803.jpg
20181229_175822.jpg
20181231_103617.jpg
20181231_102821.jpg
20181229_180231.jpg

jdemarco

BRS Member
Thanks for the interest, if I can ask to pls keep this thread focused on the sale of the gorgonian and if interested further in the zoa I have 2 chunks I will be listing for sale soon, a 25polyp and a 50+ polyp piece. If interested in the zoa PLEASE SEND ME direct message and we can keep this thread focused on the gorgonian sale. Thx.

jdemarco

BRS Member
No supplemental feeding. That's the beauty and ease of success ,as they are PHOTOSYNTHETIC and get what they need from the light. I have never supplemented or spot fed since being in my possession over 3 years and have awesome growth.

jdemarco

BRS Member
1 was sold,
2 and 4 are pending pickup today.
All PMS replied on other inquiries
So still available are frag #3 and the mini colony #5

jdemarco

BRS Member
Only one that's left is #5(mini colony)
I can meet today, tomorrow, & wed (day or night) convenient to rt 93
(all others are sold)