Any old timers left?

I've been on and off the forum, also. Is tough to stop cold turkey. Just when you think you've had enough, something lures you back.
Have always had a tank, but always on a small scale. Just set up a 180 with a basement fishroom. (guess I'm on again)

I just logged back in for the first time in a while. Saltless right now but still have the 180 in the garage at work.

Edit: should probably change my signature

I've had a tank since 2005 (I can't remember when I joined BRS though). I had one of those disaterous tank moves and nearly got out of the hobby. I've moved my tank multiple times and to three different apartments and never lost anything. That all changed this year... Instead of throwing in the towel, the prospect of starting fresh was got me more interested in the hobby than I had been in years. Anyway, good to see some of the other old-timers and lurkers!

Started with a 10 gallon, 1 blue damsel, and one piece of fake coral when I was 13 (back when Sea World in Salem, NH was the only place to buy saltwater fish)....now I'm almost 36 and am in the process of upgrading my 55 reef to a 120. The 55 has been up and running for over 20 years. Survived one move, but unfortunately crashed last year for the first time when the tank sprang a leak. Lost almost everything. Things are going good now and I'm planning the upgrade. I've been part of BRS for years, but come and go on the forums.

Wassup y'all.. I just logged in for the 1st time in years.. miss the reef tank. been about 8 years since i had it!

I'm still here lost my 2004 Join date back in 2008 when I got back into the hobby again. Started a new ReefKeeper name in 2008 as you see LOL.

Used to have a store in the basement all Hard to Find SPS back in the early 2000's think it was 2003 had a BRS meeting at the house when Scavdog was the Prez.

I've been lurking...Trying to resist the urge to set up another tank...lol

same here..but the urge was to strong....lol I'm setting it up this weekend...im buying equipment from different members..once I gathered everything up, let the construction begin....lol

moved a lot since I joined.. lurk occasionally. finally settling down in east Tennessee. building a house and putting in a 75 gal softy tank when the house is ready. no salt right now. 28 bowfront fresh. hopefully it will be picture ready by Christmas..

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back