any professional aquascapers outthere

Lourdes

starting to build !!
I can't do it I have tried and I can not make it work looking to hire someone to come in and do it for me i want to be able to clean the glass on 3 sides and I need all lowlite corals to come down to the bottom please help :(

Last edited:
I know the feeling, I can not make my tank look good for the life of me. I keep rearranging the rock but get nowhere each time. I'm about to just give up and leave it at is because I don't want to keep stressing the fish

lucky you! I think this weekend I will take it apart and start again and just do a search on RC and look at pics of other peoples tank or make some calls to the pro's is Brendan still around I know he has a company?

Sorry to hear your having a rough time. I know all about it. :mad: It's really like a jigsaw puzzle. You need to just take like a few hours and fit every piece together to test and it will eventually come together. It took me about 4 hours to make what I wanted work, and that's only about 60 or 70lbs. If you have a dremel with a cutting bit it will make it SO much easier when if something doesn't fit you just cut a tiny piece off and make it fit together firmly.

If you want different levels of light maybe try making some ledges at different heights to support that. I know it's easy for me to say but I'm trying to get a picture in my head. :confused:

If you really need help though let me know, I think it's fun.

if i actually felt like paying my website bills i'd show you pictures of my tank. I've changed mine about 10 times already and i'm finally happy. I'll work on posting them on a different site for you.

I think I can do a pretty good job at the aquascaping, given decent shapes to work with I could try and help. I am pretty busy for a bit though, might be able to work something out.

I knew you were going to see this Lights are going up this weekend so let me know your puppy is welcome my bubba is a great dog Shep/husky ! We also would pay with beer!! let me know

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back