Gone Anybody want a 1/4 HP chiller??

jdemarco

Non-member
1/4 HP CURRENT CHILLER for $75

***Attention Pls read***

I purchased this Current brand chiller brand new when I set up my tank for close to $400 bucks IIRC.
It was plumbed in line and carried me through first summer. Then I installed central AC and my house does NOT get above 72 degrees so the chiller remained plumbed in line but never cycled on anymore as it was no longer needed. That was the case for a number of years until I found a puddle on my floor and determined it was coming from the chiller. I immediately did some plumbing and the then 6yr old chiller was taken off line and removed and put aside (that was 4yrs ago+) it has been sitting in my fish closet for that time and I STILL have never gotten around to diagnosing where /why, how it leaked. If anyone wants an older chiller with very low chiller usage on it(1 yr chilling and a bunch of years, like 6yrs just plumbed in line) its yours as a project.
This is a 1/4 HP chiller that worked well on my 110gal system when asked to do.

Take it away as a project for $75 bucks. Will post pics later. Includes threaded and barbed input output (i believe its 1inch in and out but u can obv enlarge or reduce with a simple threaded schedule 40 fitting if desired.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back