Anyone dosing Nitrate?

It seems that my redsea skimmer plus refugium may have worked too well and i probably have too low nutrients level.

Anyone currently dosing Nitrate that have tips and advise on how to raise it properly?

FYI - I feed 4 cubes of frozen food daily to my 165G tank (Redsea Reefer 625) and Nitrate is at 2 and 0 phosphate.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Have you tested your phosphate and nitrate what did you get for numbers??

Low near 0. I have a little fear of dino right now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hudson NH

I appreciate the kind gesture and offer. But i have some that @frank180reef will be giving me to help out. If i'm ever in your neck of the woods i'd definitely snag but i think that should grow fast enough to replenish the refugium. At least i hope and pray that it does. I love this place and the people i've met and yet to meet so far and going forward. I keep learning and replenishing my overall knowledge in here from all the great reefers...:)

I dosed nitrate for a week or two last month while trying to get Dino's under control, r2r has a hard on for it that's for sure. If I keep having nutrient depletion issues I will try again and document the results on both chaeto, nusince algae, and coral color.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back