Anyone have a JBJ 45 gallon rimless or a Innovative Marine 40 gallon Nuvo tank?

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
As title states just curious if anyone has either of these two all in one tanks? I'm looking at possible replacements for my 25 gallon cube and would love to see one of these tanks set ups in person if possible... TIA...

IM nuvo 40, 3 years old in Raymond NH. You could come see it if your close enough, Just ordered a reefer 250 last night to upgrade to so it will be coming down in a few weeks, maybe if you like it you could even get a used one with intank media baskets, a skimmer, optional UV light, degrading stand and broken stock pump included! It really has been a great tank and I would reccomend it to a friend. This is a picture from before I fragged the frogspawn.
663CD759-9403-4769-9DE1-EA64012EC37B.jpeg

IM nuvo 40, 3 years old in Raymond NH. You could come see it if your close enough, Just ordered a reefer 250 last night to upgrade to so it will be coming down in a few weeks, maybe if you like it you could even get a used one with intank media baskets, a skimmer, optional UV light, degrading stand and broken stock pump included! It really has been a great tank and I would reccomend it to a friend. This is a picture from before I fragged the frogspawn.View attachment 123766

If you decide to sell let me know...

There is someone in RI selling the JBJ for 250

Could you pm me the info when you get a chance?

I know someone selling a aio starfire rimless no scratches for 250. No stand.

Can you pm the info when you get a chance as well?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back