Anyone order from the Marine Center?

mloebl

Non-member
Has anyone ever ordered from the Marine Center before? I see their DOA policy is a bit strict compared to others which worries me, "The Marine Center will not honor claims on items claimed DOA and not returned."

Thanks,

-Mike

OMG!! I'm so sorry.
Whenever I see the word "Marine" in the marketplace, I took it as Marine depot.

i actually did the same thing when i was looking at the forums. i have heard mixed reviews about this place. most prices are VERY high, but they do keep a good selection. i am not sure how much their shipping is though. they have a few fish that i would like to get myself. i bet if you decided to place an order with them, one or two other people might jump in with you. ease the s/h cost.

MarineCenter tends to be a pretty pricey place, and you end up having to pay a lot for shipping as well. I have ordered from them before with good (I'd not say great) results. Marine Center is the place you can go to get a special, difficult to find fish if you don't want to spend much time looking for it for yourself. I recently purchased a pair of Wantanabei angels and was considering Marine Center, but found them elsewhere (and healthy) for a LOT less.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back