Apex classic Firmware update available

I want an apex, is anyone in the club a pro with them. I don't even have alot of corals yet and im already at like 2k in stalk. That much money with no protection scares me. Its the sofware programming side that gets me. I can hardware the crap out of something. Took me four days to set up my radions tho lmao. I was born a generation to late

I want an apex, is anyone in the club a pro with them. I don't even have alot of corals yet and im already at like 2k in stalk. That much money with no protection scares me. Its the sofware programming side that gets me. I can hardware the crap out of something. Took me four days to set up my radions tho lmao. I was born a generation to late

as long as you do not mind reading all the instructions it actually is not that bad to program you can make it as easy or as hard to program as you want. the new apex and apex el I heard is even easier to program than the classic. just got the brain but have not installed this year as I will brobably need the whole day the reprogram it. there is the apex forum which you can get any programming questions or info needed. so in my opinion I give it about a 5 out of 10 for difficulty the first time setting one up. if you have a pretty basic system though i heard the new one is almost plug and play for the basics and probe calibration. Happy Reefing!![emoji226]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back