Apparently I’m a grandfather

wcj_ink

Non-member
So this morning I was checking out if all my equipment in the sump was in working order and I saw this little guy swimming in there o_Oo_O looks like my cardinals spawned, I never even noticed the male carrying eggs. Anyways looks like this little guy found the overflow passed by the skimmers pump, passed by the reactors pump and made it by a power head I have in the refugium area to keep debris from building up..he’s now the only fish in my bio cube which houses asterina stars for my harlequin....very lucky guy!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 244
I was looking for a mated pair myself. No luck just got the 1. However your exp. is giving me an idea. I'll pick up 2 more and see what happens.

He's so cute!!! If you ever don't want him, let me know. I can stick him in my empty evo, only a ghost shrimp in there atm.

Nice, I bought 3 hoping for a pair, one died so I figured the other 2 had killed it, then recently the other one died so I guess they were all males, no kids for me :mad:

I have one cardinal in my tank he is the most boring inhabitant until I put more Cardinals in then he chases them until he kills them. Doesn’t bother anything else.

Get a Long spine black urchin. The babies will hang in between the spines for protection

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back