April 20th Meeting, Taunton and Tank Tour!

Got out of work early today... Can I come to the meeting but not the tour? I thought I'd be working all day, but would like to swing down to meet people, buy some frags and deliver a 4' 4 tube t5 fixture with no bulbs for the auction or whoever wants it.(also have a 4' 8 tube t5 no lamps if someone wants to trade)

Got out of work early today... Can I come to the meeting but not the tour? I thought I'd be working all day, but would like to swing down to meet people, buy some frags and deliver a 4' 4 tube t5 fixture with no bulbs for the auction or whoever wants it.(also have a 4' 8 tube t5 no lamps if someone wants to trade)
Absolutely, come on down.

Never too late!
Paul, it was really nice to see you tank and fish room. Thanks for an amazing selection of corals. I'll be back for sure. Not sure if it's a good idea that your only one town away. Thanks again.

Good meeting, It was great to talk to some like minded lunatics. Paul I can't thank you enough for opening up your house to us. It was an amazing experience to view the display tank and thanks again for offering such unbelievable deals on your frag tank pieces. It is a definite must see!

Some of the beauties I got from @reefkeeper2 on Saturday. Leng Sy purple rimmed cap, Hawkins echinata, neon green slimer, some sweet mushrooms that were on the underside of the cap. The dark blue acro in the middle. If anyone knows what that is called, I'd appreciate knowing.
Inked478DD0BC-45BC-4C03-B1A8-7D48DD2F6066_LI.jpg

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back