Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Ok, so here are the 6 entries for this months photography contest. Please take a minute and vote for what you think looks best and help a fellow reefer to win a $50 gift certificate. Below are the entries:
1.)
DeepwaterAcro.jpeg
2.)
Coral fromDong.jpeg
3.)
StrawberryShortcake Acro.jpg
4.)
JF Fox Flame.jpeg
5.)
_Pearlberry.jpg
6.)
Hawkins Echinata.JPG

Vote for which number you think is the best photo. Only one vote per person, thanks for playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Acro was a sh!*** category choice.... too narrow
Appreciate the input, maybe this upcoming month the random generator that we use will pick something more catered to your liking.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My tank is still so new that unless it is a photo of sand or glowing rockwork- I'm just going to have to admire everyone else's pics! :)

Thank you all for sharing! That Hawkins is fantastic! What lights are you keeping it under?

Also.. the "unknown from Dong.." Love the color on that yellow/green coral always has such a nice pop!

23 Votes and 179 views. C'mon everyone help someone win, get those votes in.

Last edited:
I didn't see the poll when I was using tapatalk. Might be why so many people aren't voting

Congratulations to @ReefAddict for winning the April Photography Contest with 40.6% of the votes and a $50 Gift Certificate to anyone of our Sponsors. Please check you email and reply back there. Thanks for playing.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back