Aqua-life Cental Providence, RI

Rodneybrick

Non-member
I stopped by Aqua-Life Central yesterday after meeting a member from MA who kindly bought my Naso Tang from. This store, although small, was very busy for its size. The prices seemed inexpensive. I only bought a sea slug, but it was half price compared to online. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. They have been in bussiness for 31 years. That should tell members somthing. To be a small shop and survive in todays market. I will definitely visit them again when Im back in the area.

Im also a fan of this lfs. Very knowledgeable people. I started going there a few years ago for there great cichlid selection. They have amazing prices. Not a big saltwater selection but starting to get more saltwater livestock in the past few months. Again great prices.

If this is the place on Wickendon, i will also say that they are a very friendly store. I purchased my hippo from there and he told me that i woul dhave no issue with it as he refuses to buy from vendors known to have caught the fish with cyanide. To this minute, that hippo is happy and healthy. I have had problems buying baby hippos in the past.

If this is the place on Wickendon, i will also say that they are a very friendly store. I purchased my hippo from there and he told me that i woul dhave no issue with it as he refuses to buy from vendors known to have caught the fish with cyanide. To this minute, that hippo is happy and healthy. I have had problems buying baby hippos in the past.

Yea , they are on wickendon

I buy alot of plants from them for my freshwater tank. Saltwater isn't worth stopping by for really but their freshwater is the best in this area by far.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back