Aqualight t5 hybrid

Jack the noob

Non-member
Hey guys I have a 55 gal tank long and want to grow corals and after doing a ton of research I thing I am going to go with the aqualight t5 hybrid and start without LEDs but I wanted to know what you think and what bulbs you would use

I have 2 blue plus, coral plus and actinic. Its more white than blue. Depends on what you're looking for. I use with a Radion.

I keep flip flopping as I do the research so I was thinking of starting with 1 ai prime in the center of the tank so I can get a frag or 2 at the meeting then in a couple weeks buy another one then work my way up to 3 lights
Btw I only play on getting softies and low light corals do you think this would work

The Aquaticlife t5 hybrid fixture may be too wide for a 12" front to back tank.

I think you should get the cheap led chinese box because the t5 hybrid is too wide for your tank. I think it's 18" wide and yours is 12"

I think you should get the cheap led chinese box because the t5 hybrid is too wide for your tank. I think it's 18" wide and yours is 12"
First off thanks everyone for replying so fast Yea I looked into that but I thought about it I then thought it might make since to go with 3 ai primehd lights but start with one and work my way up. My tank is very new so I plan on maybe getting a frag or two at the meeting but that would be it until I get more ai primes

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back