Aquatic life t5 hybrid led mount

I have the 36" with a photon V2+ together they put out a ton of par and it looks good too only thing I don't like is the power cords are on opposite sides for the t5's.

I have the 60" version with 4 Radion G4 Pros over my 220. Couldn't be happier.
20190313_163056.jpg

I’m about to sell my 48” in a week or so. Black body all the attachments including a 24” end plate too. No bulbs though sorry. Send me a pm if you want I can hit you up when I’m ready. Great light I’m just going full t5.

I have the 48" with three AI Hydra 26's, been running for a year with no issues. Same complaint as everyone else with cable management but that's it.

Seeing these I think I might have to get a 24” for my setup. Look amazing.
I like it too, I have a hydra26 which is not enough coverage, two would be overkill though. My girl has t5’s on her tank and the par readings are very consistent throughout which my tank needs. I did read a review where a guy had one and one of the bulbs melted on the end. I haven’t heard that here which is promising. My problem is they’re 18” wide, my tank is 15,” although I read somewhere they have a kit to make it a bit narrower. Have to do a bit more research see if I can find that kit again and how it affects the led fitting in between. Thanks for all the input everyone! Greatly appreciated!

I like it too, I have a hydra26 which is not enough coverage, two would be overkill though. My girl has t5’s on her tank and the par readings are very consistent throughout which my tank needs. I did read a review where a guy had one and one of the bulbs melted on the end. I haven’t heard that here which is promising. My problem is they’re 18” wide, my tank is 15,” although I read somewhere they have a kit to make it a bit narrower. Have to do a bit more research see if I can find that kit again and how it affects the led fitting in between. Thanks for all the input everyone! Greatly appreciated!
Yea I feel ya, I have one hydra 26 covering a 24x20 area and there’s a few shadowing so I believe this should be the perfect fit.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back