~~ Are you an Acan-maniac?? ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I know I am!!!

We invite you to come check out the largest selection of acans available at ANY STORE in Massachusetts! :) Yes, that is a guarantee! Now we officially have more acans, more colors, and the craziest variety of acans in ANY STORE in MA. We already had a ton, and today I received yet another 10 colonies of ultra and super rainbow acans!

I had a couple of customers here for 'out of the bag' pick-ups, and they were literally floored looking at them! :)

Now if only I can find time to frag them and build some packs .......... :D

I'll take pics tomorrow; can't wait to see them with our lights on!

- Archit

lol ok :) These are the bad boys that came yesterday; will have to dedicate a lot more time to take pics of all the acans :) Took them rather quick so didn't get a chance to emphasize on the details, but you get the idea ;)

19082981554_afec1dbcd7_z.jpg

19518974159_092d0f9113_z.jpg

19705622235_c14c54c1b5_z.jpg

And my 2 favorites ....

This one, is so bright, I can not take it's pictures in blue OR white lights! Absolutely insane. Picture doesn't do even 20% justice lol

19679432706_3791875707_z.jpg

And this one ......... :) just so different! Bright too!

19710145311_ab4a5d2576_z.jpg

That's all folks!

Wow nice! Any idea of prices yet?
Wish I could of see what got picked up
Out of the bag when the shipment came in
Killer scans you got there!

Thanks guys!

I'm fragging (or trying to :) ) them today. The green and orange one is $50/head; the red with green and black is $75/head; all others range from $15/head to $35/head depending on which one you're looking at.

Obviously discounts for multiple heads as always.

-------------

Out of the bag -- we have heavily discounted pricing for out of the bag fish and corals (for example, leopard wrasses are usually $75 at store, but $40 out of the bag; achilles tangs are $165 for small at the store QTed in Cu, but $100-115 out of the bag; Lyretail Anthias are usually $25-$30 at the store, but around $20 out of the bag; etc).

For corals I do get a lot of WYSIWYG (hence the nicer selection and higher prices that we have because WYSIWYG comes at a premium), and I try to limit the out of the bag for these only to customers that have specifically asked and actually go through with the order at at least 50% rate (i.e. not just picture hunting and placing order at least once every 2 photo sets). Reason being is that it's a lot of work trying to accumulate orders from everyone and co-ordinate with my supplier. Basically my supplier posts the pics up, and then it's first come first serve; so it's always a riot trying to be first one to get the pieces. And the more people I have to send messages to individually (I don't like to advertise which buyers are getting 'out of the bag' corals so I send messages to everyone individually), the longer it takes. But from past experience, so far, everyone that has received the picture list for WYSIWYG, has placed an order every single time to give you an idea ;)

If you're interested in jumping on-board the out-of-the-bag train:
-- For fish, please PM me when you are interested in certain fish and I'll give you a heads-up the day before they come in. Pre-payment is required and only DOA at the store are covered; once you accept the fish, there are no further guarantees on out of bag fish.
-- For WYSIWYG corals, please send me a PM with your phone number, email address, and what type of corals excite your fancy (acans, acros, zoas) :) I will send you an email when I get the photo list from my supplier with the link to the pics, and we go from there! :). Same as fish, Pre-payment is required and only DOA at the store are covered; sps browning out during shipping is not considered DOA :)

Sorry about the long post!!! :)

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back