Auction ?

Wednesday night's auction will be the last auction until Sunday night -- need to figure out which frags are headed out etc, so we can take pics and post the next wave (more like a tsunami ;) ) of frags for Sunday.

- Archit

I just won 2 auctions! how do I pay for them if im going to be picking them up this week?

Nice! Congratulations! :)

You can either pay online via PayPal or our website, or you can pay cash in store.

I'll pm you to coordinate.

Thanks!

- Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Do you have any more gold torch in stock just in case I don't win auction. Can I either pick my coral up this Thursday or next Thursday and do you still have the turquoise maxima?

Do you have any more gold torch in stock just in case I don't win auction. Can I either pick my coral up this Thursday or next Thursday and do you still have the turquoise maxima?

I only have one more gold torch left but it has 2 or 3 heads ... (need to check). I really don't want to frag it if I can avoid to since it's such a gorgeous piece...

Thursday after 6:30 would work great! :) And no, sorry -- both clams were sold a while back ..

Thanks!

- Archit

How much for the 2-3 heads might be worth while to buy that. Auction is going too high

Sorry about the delayed reply -- it's either $120 or $180 (depending on whether it's 2 heads or 3 heads) -- basically it's $60/head (we pay by head on these ultra Euphyllias)

Thanks,

- Archit

Hey Archit
I forgot I was on call at work and got called in.

I can for sure be up next Thursday to pick up my items and possible buy some other things while I'm there.

If not I can pay the shipping price and have you send them so they are at my house tues or wed. Thanks
Shane

Hey Archit
I forgot I was on call at work and got called in.

I can for sure be up next Thursday to pick up my items and possible buy some other things while I'm there.

If not I can pay the shipping price and have you send them so they are at my house tues or wed. Thanks
Shane

Don't worry :) Next Thursday is fine.

Thanks,

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back