Auction ?

Ebay app my friend ;-) some really good deals happening!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I think this auction session is going to make me bankrupt lol!

If we win an Auction can we pick up the frags or shipping only? sorry if i missed this somewhere..

You can pick them up -- local pickup is free :) we only ask you pick them up soon as we are trying to make some room for new stuff :) thanks!

Also if you have a bigger tank and want big colonies, feel free to come on by! As I mentioned, trying to get rid of stock so pretty much EVERYTHING is on sale! :)

More auctions ending tonight!

Pretty much everything has been sold "at cost" or "below" cost so far -- just to give you guys an idea the kind of deals that are flying out ... :) (or maybe I should use :( ? lol )

Deff getting some great deals! I will probably pick up wed night if that works for you Archit?

haha Thursday night or Friday night would be best to be honest -- Monday through Wednesday are our shipping days, so it'll be a very "rushy" environment with me trying to finish packing the boxes, and meeting FedEx's 8:00pm deadline :p

absolutely! local pick-up is free! :) We do ask that you pick-up your corals within a week tops though, so that we can keep rotating stock.

We are available between 6:30p and 9:00p on weekdays, and between 12:00p and 5:00p on weekends for local pickup.

Thanks!

- Archit

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back