FS Australian gold torch

mandarin

BRS Member
beautiful.. it's great to see aquaculture ones. I've heard its hard to keep the wild ones alive. I think most melt within a year.
I have had this colony for about 4 years now started as a little two head frag from coral reef in Seekonk. it had 6 heads before I just fragged it one of the slowes growing but most beautiful lps I have seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CoralJunkie

John
BRS Member
I have had this colony for about 4 years now started as a little two head frag from coral reef in Seekonk. it had 6 heads before I just fragged it one of the slowes growing but most beautiful lps I have seen

I remember them having an entire tank of these, very nice. Do you have the rbta that they had?

mannysmusic

BRS Member
Yeah i had grabbed one from Jeremy also. Did good for awhile then went downhill all of a sudden.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

mandarin

BRS Member

I remember them having an entire tank of these, very nice. Do you have the rbta that they had?
Sorry no nems

Upcoming Events

Saturday April 20, 2019
BRS April Meeting
Taunton VFW
82 Ingell St
Taunton, MA