Ann. Available BOD positions

aresangel

Tim- 2020- Secretary, 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Since we didn’t have a January meeting we were not able to publically make a call on open BOD positions. We currently have 3 spots available.

1- VP of PR. Job entails gathering sponsors, maintaining professional relationships and other duties as required by the general BOD.

2 open BOD positions. Job entails volunteering at meetings, events, and having a say in the path the club is moving. Vote on club policies, be present for most meetings, help plan meetings, man our booth at FFM (early access to vendors before the public!), set up and tear down at meetings and our fragtastic show in September.

If anyone is interested in running for these positions please pm me and I will bring your nomination to the BOD for approval! We need you to help BRS succeed!

Tim

Please welcome @BiGGiePauls33 to the 2019 BOD!!! Bod voted and the decision was unanimous!

Welcome aboard Paul!

Still two open positions if anyone else is interested!

Hell yeah, thanks Boys and Girls. Looking forward to serving, unfortunately I won't be able to attend this weekend's meeting as I have Family arriving form out of state tonight. See you all soon:)

Since we didn’t have a January meeting we were not able to publically make a call on open BOD positions. We currently have 3 spots available.

1- VP of PR. Job entails gathering sponsors, maintaining professional relationships and other duties as required by the general BOD.

2 open BOD positions. Job entails volunteering at meetings, events, and having a say in the path the club is moving. Vote on club policies, be present for most meetings, help plan meetings, man our booth at FFM (early access to vendors before the public!), set up and tear down at meetings and our fragtastic show in September.

If anyone is interested in running for these positions please pm me and I will bring your nomination to the BOD for approval! We need you to help BRS succeed!

Tim

Pm’d

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back