FS Awesome LED Lights: Two Ecotech Radion XRw30 Pro Gen3 Lights plus ReefLink wireless control station - $750 for all

NeedToMove

Non-member
Professional Grade Lighting at a Great Price:
This is what many pros use for lighting. See below for details and anywhere online for great reviews (I highly recommend checking out the BRS video on the Gen3.). These units have been used for 5 years and well maintained. I'm only selling them because I've got a gear addiction problem and am upgrading to the new Gen5's. The Gen3 lights go for $750 each and the ReefLink for $100 new online. I'm selling the whole package for $750---so for the price of one brand new light, you're getting two lights plus the ReefLink. (Please Note: Hanging / Mounting kits not included, but available for cheap at BRS, etc. Just make sure you get Gen3 compatible kits.). Location is Wayland MA. Happy to do a relatively nearby hand-off. Also can ship for tacked-on cost. For serious inquiries only, I can do a live Zoom demo if you want to see them working.

Specifications:
The Radion XR30w Pro LED lighting system expands on the technology found in the Radion XR30w. Six channels and 42 high-efficiency LEDs (including ultraviolet) represent the best in purpose-designed LED lighting.

Features:
The XR30w Pro is ideal for reefers who want the highest PAR ratings, have a deep aquarium or want wide light spread with broad spectrum coverage. The Pro features the same upgrade modularity found in the Radion XR30w.

EcoSmart™ Live
ReefLink provides completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmart Live, the web-based aquarium command center from EcoTech Marine. ReefLink enables a continuous real-time connection with EcoTech equipment via ecosmartlive.com. Control EcoTech reef aquarium equipment from your computer or tablet — anywhere, any time. ReefLink is easy to set up. Just place the ReefLink anywhere within range of your WiFi router, power it on and run the installer. Then forget about it. No wires. No adapters. No worries.

TIR Lenses
Both Radion XR30w and XR30 Pro models come equipped with our standard 80-degree TIR lens. Want to customize your Radion? Our new wide-angle 120-degree TIR lens reduces PAR at depth, but increases the coverage area – ideal for large, shallow tanks

Specifications:
LED CLUSTERS
MAX PAR: 1100
• Cool White: 8 Cree XP-G2 (40W)
• Deep Blue: 8 Osram Oslon Square (40W )
• Blue: 8 Cree XP-E (24W)
• Green: 4 Cree XP-E (14W)
• Hyper Red: 4 Osram Oslon SSL (12W)
• Yellow: 2 Osram Oslon SSL (6W)
• Indigo: 4 SemiLEDs (10W)
• UV: 4 SemiLEDs (10W)

DIMENSIONS:
Length: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
Width: 7 inches (18 cm)
Thickness: 1.5 inches (3.9 cm)

WATTAGE:
Variable Usage: 170W